Students can express their interest in the Service by phone, email or through the Offices. The meetings are hourly and take place by appointment. Individual meetings take place in a separate specially designed discreet space where confidentiality is ensured. During the first meeting, the consultants are introduced and informed about the operating framework and the intervention limits of the service.
Periodically, group meetings are held with a specific theme. Individual and group counseling services are provided, such as:
- Dealing with difficulties in adapting to the new environment
- Strengthen the decision-making process, time management Development of assertiveness Stress management, negative emotions
- Managing interpersonal communication problems
- Personal development and self-esteem
- Management of negative life events
The operation of the service includes the organization of Seminars on topics such as:
- stress and dealing with it,
- the development of the claim,
- the importance of self-confidence,
- the decision-making process, etc.
The aim of the seminars is to inform and educate the students on three issues that they face during their studies, the empowerment of skills important for their mental health, the good adaptation in the University, the strengthening of learning process, improving academic performance, supporting the educational and professional decision-making process, and personal development and self-improvement.